RFI

Re: [RFI] Solar Panel RFI Video

To: Rfi List <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Solar Panel RFI Video
From: "Dave Cole (NK7Z)" <dave@nk7z.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2018 18:39:51 -0700
Respectfully, that may be, but the FCC is allowing it. If you want the issues fixed, and fixed for good, pressure the FCC to enforce in a way that works...

As long as the government allows this, it will continue. It happens this way in all aspects of law enforcement, look at cell phone use in cars...

73s and thanks,
Dave
NK7Z
https://www.nk7z.net