RFI

Re: [RFI] Wireless Power Transfer with electric vehicles

To: rfi <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Wireless Power Transfer with electric vehicles
From: Rob Atkinson <ranchorobbo@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2021 16:52:31 -0500
>If there is one thing I joined this group for, it is politics. Come on lads, if
>we want this sort of thing, we can go to facebook, 4Chan or 7.20 MHz, because
>that’s where we are heading.

The problem isn't politics, it is a national lack of emotional and
intellectual maturity.  There is nothing wrong with a congenial
political discussion based on facts, although I agree that RFI list is
probably not the appropriate place except when RFI intersects with
politics as it has now.  It's possible to have a political discussion
that is civil and respectful, but because nowadays the people at the
fringes have so polarized discussion that it always seems to devolve
into mindlessness, politics has become synonymous with hate.  You
indicate this with those forums you cite.  There's a lot of damage
being done to society now by some people on both ends of the spectrum
who aren't interested in coming to the center.  That's the real
problem.   But I have seen none of this here on RFI list.

73
Rob
K5UJ