RFI

Re: [RFI] Wireless Power Transfer with electric vehicles

To: David Eckhardt <davearea51a@gmail.com>, Rob Atkinson <ranchorobbo@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Wireless Power Transfer with electric vehicles
From: "Hare, Ed, W1RFI" <w1rfi@arrl.org>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2021 12:30:57 +0000
If every list becomes a free-for-all where people make off-topic posts because
they think that they are important, the entire meaning of topical lists
disappears and every list becomes a flamefest of people trying to convince each
other of dozens of different perspectives in which common ground will never be
found in a flamefest.

I have left many a list that become too much off-topic to be useful any more.