RFI

Re: [RFI] Wireless Power Transfer with electric vehicles

To: "Hare, Ed, W1RFI" <w1rfi@arrl.org>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Wireless Power Transfer with electric vehicles
From: Rob Atkinson <ranchorobbo@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2021 09:28:50 -0500
The conversation here was civil and respectful and it is over, only to
be perpetuated by people trying to end it.

People who are terrified of dialog are the reason why America has
become polarized into echo chambers and "anger communities."

If people are shut down due to fear of disagreement whenever they
attempt a conversation, nothing will ever change.  But the RFI List is
not the place.  No one disagrees.

Why are you trying to continue this?

73

Rob