RFI

Re: [RFI] Odd broadcast radio reception.

To: jim@audiosystemsgroup.com, rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Odd broadcast radio reception.
From: Joe <nss@mwt.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2021 08:16:03 -0500
When I was a Novice in 1975, I dreamed of having any of those "BAD" Receivers!

My receiver was something like this,
https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/~pIAAOSwB1VgjgPa/s-l1600.jpg

AM only, the whole 40 meter band in a spot like 1/4 inch wide on the dial. That did not matter tho I only had one crystal 71056

Oh yeah it was AM only, no BFO, Radio Moscow was my BFO.

Joe WB9SBD