RFI

Re: [RFI] What would you do, and what do you think of the situation?

To: Jim McDonald <jim@n7us.net>
Subject: Re: [RFI] What would you do, and what do you think of the situation?
From: Dan K2YWE <dan.k2ywe@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2023 11:56:52 -0500
It reminds me of a neighbor when I was a youth that complained about
interference from my station when I was in Europe with my parents. She
filed a complaint with the FCC without ever contacting me or my parents. We
provided info showing I was out of the country and the complaint was
dismissed.  Our club had a TVI committee that contacted and helped resolve
TVI problems at no cost to the party being interfered with ( HP filters,
copper screening inside the TV, etc or LP filter at the station). They
would have fixed the problem had it existed.
Dan