RFI

Re: [RFI] What would you do, and what do you think of the situation?

To: "Hare, Ed, W1RFI" <w1rfi@arrl.org>
Subject: Re: [RFI] What would you do, and what do you think of the situation?
From: David Eckhardt <davearea51a@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2023 17:00:23 +0000
Good proposal, Ed.

*SUGGESTION*:   ARRL author and publish a "tongue-in-cheek" RFI book full
of suggestions as below:

QUOTE:  "When amateurs put up new towers and antennas, ARRL recommends that
all of the interference complaints be resolved before the feed lines are
hooked up to transmitters.

Ed, W1RFI"

Dave - WØLEV

*Dave - WØLEV*