Re: Topband: Receivers, Noise Blankers and Key Clicks

To: "Steve Lawrence" <smlx@earthlink.net>,"Top Band List List" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Receivers, Noise Blankers and Key Clicks
From: "Michael Tope" <W4EF@dellroy.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 22:14:16 -0800
Steve,

When I installed the Tom, W8JI's click mod into our club's FT-1000
last weekend, I noticed the same thing. Most of the screws holding
the AF and IF boards to the chassis were barely snug. Now after
reading your post, I wish I had taken the top cover off and gone
through and checked everything instead of just the boards on the
bottom side.

73 de Mike, W4EF.............