Re: Topband: Matching Transformer

To: "'Jim Brown'" <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>, "'TopBand List'" <topband@contesting.com>, <lists@subich.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Matching Transformer
From: "AD5VJ Bob" <rtnmi@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 16:13:37 -0600
I agree having been there just last year it is virtually impossible just in the
small town of Weatherford that I lived in, if you
live in town it is really a hassle.

The country is the place to be (if you can) for a Ham.

The one thing that this matching transformer and beverage is bothering me about
and a question that keeps gnawing at the back of my
head is.

"How do you know the transformer is really working, sure your hearing DX you
didn't hear before, but is it working like it is
supposed to."

The ferrite donut I used to make the transformer was FT-114-43, today I just
read where I really should have used the 75 instead of
the 43 mix.

Any experiences with both or are we getting into opinions instead of facts now?

Bob AD5VJ