Re: Topband: Rig Question

To: topband List <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Rig Question
From: Gary and Kathleen Pearse <pearse@gci.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2014 10:20:18 -0800
Fast forward a few years:
http://lists.contesting.com/_3830/2001-11/msg00025.html

I had the pleasure and unique experience to share a chair with Rich KL7RA, Chip
K7JA, and others. Watching, listening, soaking in all I could of their radio
techniques and pileup control was a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Chip brought his rig of choice at that time for the contest…a Yaesu MK-V Field.
Today it’s not at the top of most lists, but I still own, operate, and enjoy
one.

73, Gary NL7Y