Re: Topband: Preampm for 160 meter receive loop

To: "Goldtr8 (KD8NNU)" <goldtr8@charter.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: Preampm for 160 meter receive loop
From: Renee K6FSB <k6fsb.1@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2016 21:31:46 -0700
I too have bought this (actually two of em) and works great. (I use one modified for LW use.... 470khz)
73
Renée, k6fsb

Goldtr8 (KD8NNU) wrote:
James,

Here is a link to a low cost preamp on ebay. I have purchased one and it works as advertised. Maybe this will do what you desire to accomplish.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/J310-push-pull-HF-pre-amp-KIT-BUILT-TESTED-/151745349257

~73
Don
KD8NNU