Re: Topband: XR0ZRC?

To: "Topband Reflector" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: XR0ZRC?
From: "Tim Childers K9CQ" <k9cq@k9cq.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2019 13:05:02 -0500
That is not the problem here in the Midwest Paul. Every band I have worked XR0ZRC, they have been loud even on TB. All of the other bands they seemed to have no problems hearing stations to work except TB. I do use a small 3 element Hi-Z array for receiving. Hearing them has been no problem at all. Two nights ago when all the storms were raging along the southern US was the only time I wasn't hearing them well because of the 20 over constant static crashes. I am sure it must be just as frustrating to them to not be able to hear all the stations calling as it is for all of us not to be heard there on TB. Such is life though and it seems to be something that is out of our control at this point. Maybe they will find a way to improve the SNR on their end before they leave.
73
Tim, K9CQ

-----Original Message----- From: Paul Kiesel via Topband