Re: Topband: Which RX antenna is better?

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Which RX antenna is better?
From: "John Harden, D.M.D." <jhdmd@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2019 10:45:28 -0400
I am using a Hi-Z 8 here along with a Waller Flag?? (From N4IS es TopBand Systems) at 95 feet. In the past I had up a K9AY antennas, several short beverages and several Ewe's. I also had up a low dipole at one time.

What I am using now is head and shoulders above any of the above listed compromise antennas. I can hear stuff now I could NEVER hear before....

73,

John, W4NU

Atlanta

(K4JAG 1959 to 1998)