Re: Topband: ARRL CW Contest

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: ARRL CW Contest
From: donovanf@starpower.net
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2020 21:46:21 -0500 (EST)
Hi Roger,

Topband propagation to Europe was about as good as it gets this weekend,
except Sunday night when it was significantly depressed. I compared
your signal to the three other UK stations who were calling CQ at the
end of the contest The strongest were GM5X and GW5R, both
consistently about one S-unit stronger than you and G5W who was
consistently just a few dB stronger. Your signals was about 569
during the entire time, good easy copy on clear frequencies.

73
Frank
W3LPL