Re: Topband: ARRL CW Contest

To: Roger Kennedy <roger@wessexproductions.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Topband: ARRL CW Contest
From: Jean-Paul Albert via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2020 12:12:01 +0100
Hello Roger,

Yesterday night I heard you when you QSO AB8UL.
Your receiving system works well, signals we re confortable but not too strong.
I called you at the end, but you were gone.

During all contest top band was not so quiet in the central west part of
France, even on beverage. But, acceptable anyway.

I met 45 us/ve with 12 hours of trafic. Signals, except big gun as ever, were
strong enouph to be catch most of them. But, I din’t heard most of the W0
states and VE4/5 and far west, as usual.

To conclude, we need contests to have a lot of different stations on the
Topband.

Antenna is a 22 meters vertical and 220 meters beverage.

So, cu son Roger at the greyline.

73 to the list.

Jean-Paul / F6FYA

F6FYA en direct depuis son iPad.