Re: Topband: 160m VP8PJ

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: 160m VP8PJ
From: Michael Tope <W4EF@dellroy.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2020 00:09:28 -0800
I was hearing them 339 to 559 this evening around 0730 UTC. I may have actually worked them. I could tell they came back right away when I called them, but the QSB buried their reply. After a couple of tries, I heard their reply at ESP level. Then immediately after I stopped transmitting my reply, the LID that's been QRMing them threw a carrier on top their QRG (c'est la vie). I recorded the QSO, but the audio connection between my K3 and the computer I use for remoting the station is fouled up, so the recording will probably be no better than fuzzy audio I am getting down here in Los Angeles. I need to drive out there sometime soon and fix it. It was working pretty good until I pulled the computer out to do an "upgrade".

73, Mike W4EF/6.....