Re: Topband: removing ft8 from dxcc waz was etc

To: Doug Renwick <ve5ra@sasktel.net>, "martin@ok1rr.com" <martin@ok1rr.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: removing ft8 from dxcc waz was etc
From: "Glenn Wyant" <va3dx@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2021 11:11:54 -0500
Sorry to offend you Doug....and Martin
However when another ham tries to tell me what I should or should not
Operate, well I take offense.
In this case Martin  does not like FT8
Thats fine, however when he starts saying it should not count for dxcc waz was
etc
For dxcc was waz etc , which would affect myself a lot of other hams,
I find it offensive that  he would agree to remove those awards from me.

Martin came on the reflector and basically degraded all those
who use ft8.  I found it offensive and told him his summary
of our operating is not needed there. I did not ask that he be
Banished, as was his claim.

I believe a hams personal operating preference is his option.
We don’t need to judge others based on our own personal beliefs.

If I have offended anyone here , I apoligize.

Glenn

Sent from Mail for Windows 10