Re: Topband: F connector how-to video

To: "Richard (Rick) Karlquist" <richard@karlquist.com>, VE6WZ_Steve <ve6wz@shaw.ca>, topband <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: F connector how-to video
From: David Olean <k1whs@metrocast.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2022 10:11:59 -0500
I was happy to see this video. I have put on hundreds of these connectors, but was unsure of the proper method. I used the brute force method and usually found myself pushing the connector against a tree and ramming the cable in as hard as I could.  And, yes, all my antenna work is done in winter, in the dark, when it is snowing and my boots are wet..  I got lots of good pointers for sure. Thanks

Dave K1WHS