Re: Topband: ARRL 160

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: ARRL 160
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <pete.n4zr@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2022 09:15:07 -0500
I had 598 QSOs in CQWW CW (10M) and 420 in the ARRL 160 CW, about 85 percent S&P (assisted), and don't recall a single instance where an incorrect spot led me even to think about calling a station who wasn't really there.  N1MM's Spectrum Display shows previously-worked stations, so it would be glaringly obvious when spots for K3LPL and W3LPL showed up on the same frequency. I didn't see it happen.

73, Pete N4ZR,for the N1MM Team
Check out our web server at
<https://reversebeacon.net/main.php>.
For spots, please use your favorite