Re: Topband: ARRL 160

To: sawyered@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: Topband: ARRL 160
From: Tree <tree@kkn.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2022 05:58:23 -0800
Me too.  When one station that I know knew better called me during a run of
dupes, I sent the following:

"DID I GET SPOTTED WITH A DIFFERENT CALL AND THAT IS WHY YOU ALL ARE
CALLING ME?" or
something like that and they responded with an "R".

BTW - there is no spotting in the Stew Perry.  Turn it off and try it.  It
just might remind you of how operating
used to be when you first started radio.

73 Tree N6TR / K7RAT

PS: I did not invent the Stew Perry contest.  It was a collaborative effort
that I did my best to stay out of.  But
after the first running of it - all of the collaborators disappeared when
it was time to do the work of putting the
results together.  And so it goes.