Re: Topband: Noise investigation by FCC?

To: Mike Waters <mikewate@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Noise investigation by FCC?
From: Richard Karlquist <richard@karlquist.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2022 13:35:08 -0800
I have called in the power company before regarding RFI that was
obviously their fault.

I am not sure they would do anything about customer caused RFI, once
they

eliminated it as being their fault.  They would have to deal with the
customer

who was at fault.  Doesn't seem likely.  But I could be wrong.

---
Rick Karlquist
N6RK