[TowerTalk] Projected area of Hy-Gain beams

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Projected area of Hy-Gain beams
From: spelunk.sueno@mci2000.com (spelunk.sueno)
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 1998 23:02:24 -0400
     More features:

o   Use combination of precip detector, temp gauge and wind speed to
determine whether icing conditions are forming.  If so, lower the tower.

o   I like the idea of a dial-in control line.  Use DTMF tones to
raise/lower the tower, voice synthesizer to report wind speed, temp, etc
over phone line.

o   Timer automatically lowers tower after X hours of inactivity (no
rotation of mast.)

     This sounds more like a fun project than one of commercial value, but
one never knows.

-Gene Smar  AD3F