[TowerTalk] Climbing belt Rings

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Climbing belt Rings
From: DAVED@ctilidar.com (Dave D'Epagnier)
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 07:50:15 -0700
Serious climbers wouldn't be caught dead (or alive) using a tower
climbing belt for climbing. A real climbing harness has zero leather,
and no d-rings or latches to fail or come undone. Personally, tower
belts scare the heck out of me, and I can only imagine that the people
using them for a living don't know that there's better equipment out
there. Go to any mountaineering store and check out the climbing
harnesses. You'll see the difference right away.

--Dave
K0QE