Re[2]: [TowerTalk] Tower concerns

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re[2]: [TowerTalk] Tower concerns
From: Bob Otto <N8NGA@one.net> (Bob Otto)
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 16:32:37 -0500
Hello Group,

Bill said:  "That's the one thing I realised after reading TowerTalk a
couple of years. If you want to put a tower up right, it's going to
cost you, but  you'll end up with something that won't keep you awake
on stormy nights."

To that I say AMEN!!

73 from.......

Bob Otto
N8NGA@one.net
Cincinnati, Ohio

DXCC 10M         ** DX is !! **        WAS 10M
       There is a very fine line between
         "HOBBY" and "MENTAL ILLNESS"
When trouble arises and things look really bad,
there is always one individual who perceives a
solution and is willing to take command.
      VERY OFTEN THAT PERSON IS CRAZY!