[TowerTalk] Tower Concerns

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tower Concerns
From: alsopb@gloryroad.net (alsopb)
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 21:58:50 +0000
Just for curiosity, how many FLA homes can withstand 110MPH winds?  I
certainly wouldn't care if my tower stayed up, if the house didn't.

There was a documentary on TV after the last big hurricane down there
showing how many houses failed in much less than 110MPH winds.  It
seems that the development houses ignored most of the specs needed to
keep the roof on their cinder block pride and joys.

de Brian/K3KO