[TowerTalk] Tri-Ex

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tri-Ex
From: n4zr@contesting.com (Pete Smith)
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 20:11:59 -0500
At 11:48 PM 1/19/01 +0000, W0ETC wrote:
>Is this the same Will-Burt company that makes burial vaults??  If so that
have
>good technology for manufacturing underground items. I wonder how they'll do
>going the other direction.  Maybe they will have manufacture a combination
vault
>and tower base

Nope, in fairness to them, these are the people who manufacture the
pneumatic telescoping towers that are standard equipment on TV remote
trucks to elevate their microwave dishes above the local clutter.  I don't
know what part of the responsibility for this belongs to First Call,and
what to Wil-burt, but I hope they get it together, because competition is
GOOD.  Do you really want US Tower to monopolize the crank-up market?

73, Pete N4ZR
Contesting is!

The World Contest Station Database
is waiting for your input at