[TowerTalk] RE: [Tower Talk] Tri-Ex

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] RE: [Tower Talk] Tri-Ex
From: w5fl@flash.net (Wendell Wyly W5FL)
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 14:27:27 -0600
I certainly hope they do produce very high quality towers, but ISO 9001
certification does not ensure high quality, only consistent quality.

The reputation in the Amateur Radio community will be a much quicker indicator
of the amateur radio tower quality actually being produced by the firm.

Thanks for the update. We will stay tuned.

Wen  W5FL