[TowerTalk] RE: [Tower Talk] Tri-Ex

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] RE: [Tower Talk] Tri-Ex
From: jmaass@columbus.rr.com (Jeff Maass)
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 22:38:24 -0500

Actually, it doesn't even ensure *that*much. The process they define
can be set up to produce junk *all* the time, and as long as the process
has passed the audit, then they can be ISO 9000/9001 certified.
The ISO standard defines whether a company has a process, not
whether what they produce is something you'd want to buy.

73,
 Jeff Maass       jmaass@columbus.rr.com     Located near Columbus Ohio
         USPSA # L-1192       NROI/CRO    Amateur Radio K8ND
    Maass' IPSC Resources Page:  http://home.columbus.rr.com/jmaass