[Towertalk] CRANK UP TOWERS

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] CRANK UP TOWERS
From: w7ni@easystreet.com (Stan & Patricia Griffiths)
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 13:18:13 -0800
I am sure there is more than one guy out there wondering why they have not
heard me chime in on this thread since I am famous for not liking crankups.
The answer is simple.  People who want crankups and tiltovers are extremely
good at rationalizing away all of the serious problems and they put them up
anyway.  I just got tired of talking about it . . . same stuff . . . over
and over and over.  People still put up crankups and get maimed.  Insurance
companies still insure them.  It is like the National Debt and Social
Security . . . it ain't gonna go away . . . yawn . . .

Stan
w7ni@easystreet.com