[Towertalk] CRANK UP TOWERS

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] CRANK UP TOWERS
From: ag0n@arrl.net (ag0n@arrl.net)
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 21:43:15 -0700
On Thu, 14 Mar 2002 22:39:20 -0800, Jim White, K4OJ wrote:

> Check out what you are shelling out for the collapsible foldovers...compare
> the price to a fixed tower....there is NO comparison...put that money in the
> bank...and save yourself some fingers and toes.

Read what you've written, Jim.  Everything you say negative is brought
about by unwise decisions.  If the tower can "settle" an extra inch or
so, then you have already broken the first rule!  Pay attention to the
conversation here.  We're talking about properly maintained and operated
towers, and people with common sense and safe practices.  What you
describe involves none of those things.  Take the emotions out of this
and discuss fact.

There are lots of horror stories out there.  They all have causes, and
most of them are human.

gm
--
There is no x in my ISPs domain name.