[Towertalk] Harness (Was: shoes...)

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Harness (Was: shoes...)
From: Edge" <edge@clnk.com (Zac Smith)
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 20:23:18 -0400
i would suggest (assuming mony isnt an option) an elk river belt, or klein
(my personal preference though theyre heavier than most) shoes ide go with
wesco highliners lace to toe 10" boots, i dont know what you meen about
overalls, if you meen winter gear we use refrigiwear, and as for tool belt I
use the klein 5142P series tool pouches attached straight to my climbing
belt and a spud wrench holder zip-tied to my belt

Zac