[Towertalk] Hit water digging hole - advice?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Hit water digging hole - advice?
From: k4oj@tampabay.rr.com (Jim White)
Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2002 09:36:09 -0400
I would leave it alone....sounds like it is slightly oversized already....as
far as aesthetics goes - be prepared to form a "top" where the slab extends
above the ground....I would not pump any standing water out - I would let
the concrete displace the water - be prepared for the "run off" as it is
kicked out of the hole by the concrete.

73, GL

Jim, K4OJ