[Towertalk] Roof Tower stuff.... 2 by 4s, city, :(

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Roof Tower stuff.... 2 by 4s, city, :(
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2002 14:13:13 EST
In a message dated 12/7/02 11:05:55 AM Pacific Standard Time,
na9d@speakeasy.net writes:

> I just despise the attitude that we have developed in this country where we
>  have to run to the government for permission to do something on our own
>  PRIVATE property.  Screw them!  It's my property.  I own it and if I do a
>  proper, well-engineered job and I have the ability to do such whose damn
>  business is it but mine.  And I am not just talking about towers here
>  either!  Whatever happened to private property rights!
>
>  UGH!

    Well, thank you for sharing that with us. In the future, please don't.
This is not a rant-and-rave reflector nor one dealing in political opinions.

    There are many outlets for your perspective - TowerTalk is NOT one of
them. Tnx.

Cheers,
Steve     K7LXC
TOWERTALK ADMINISTRATOR