[TowerTalk] Digging the hole

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Digging the hole
From: Chuck@dxham.net (Chuck Sudds)
Date: Thu Feb 20 12:01:28 2003
At 07:54 AM 2/20/03 -0800, you wrote:

About ten years ago, I had a son that had just gotten out of the Marines
and asked me if I needed any work done.  I tasked him with digging such a
hole.  It was 4ft X 4ft by 6+ ft deep.  He dug it alone and hauled away the
dirt to another place on my farm by wheelbarrow and it took him right at 6
hours.  Of course, not every one has a 26 year old ex Marine at their
disposal.  It would have taken ME 6 DAYS <G>!  The next tower hole we did
was with an electric company auger ;)

Chuck  K?TVD