RE: [TowerTalk] draft letter in support of tower permit...

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TowerTalk] draft letter in support of tower permit...
From: "David Cook" <davec@netdave.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 12:27:36 -0700
Whoa, Nellie! I think you're missing the point George. David is not trying
to "get away" with putting up a tower, he wants to set a precident for all
of us on the Island. As members of MIRO, which is sponsored and funded by
the city, we already have credibility for our cause. What David is hoping to
do will benefit us all, yourself included if you happen to get some new
neighbors that suspect your tower doesn't meet code or neighborhood courtesy
and decide to file a complaint with the city.

My recent experience in talking with the city planner was very productive
and positive. Mr. Scandola not only knew exactly what I wanted to put up,
but was very knowledgable on the city rules. As a result, there should be no
dispute in the future about my contraption. The fact that you put your's up
and haven't had any problems is no guarrantee that David, or any of the rest
of us, can get away with it too.

73, Dave, WA0TTN