RE: [TowerTalk] draft letter in support of tower permit...

To: <davec@netdave.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TowerTalk] draft letter in support of tower permit...
From: "George" <gclute@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 13:45:16 -0700
Excellent point David, and I appreciate you and David's position.  Keep in
mind that the City's coffers are full of $$$ at this time, (Rising tax
revenues) and they have the willingness and ability to point those dollars
against you, David's, and my position.  I know of many towers put up on MI
and were not inspected, approved or dissapproved.  You will be beaking a
precidence that may backfire on all.  Keep in mind that the City engineer
ordered my tower down and removed.

Geo W7LFD