RE: [TowerTalk] New? Cable

To: "Wes Attaway (N5WA)" <wes@attawayinterests.com>,"Jim Lux" <jimlux@earthlink.net>, "Gene Bigham" <jbigham2@kc.rr.com>,<towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TowerTalk] New? Cable
From: WD0M <wd0m@centurytel.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 17:50:11 -0700
What counterfeit goods problem? The subject at hand was a specific manufacturer. Do you know that they are dealing in counterfeit goods? It's interesting how things progress to a soapbox for politics. I'd just prefer to deal in facts, not allegations. I await his message to inform us as to whether it is true that Jefatech is dealing in "....blatant ripoffs produced by offshore suppliers."

Come on guys - let's not make blanket statements that we can't prove which impugn the character of individuals OR companies without knowing that what we're talking about is a fact. Or at least that's what I learned at a very early age.....

Cheers,

Joe