[TowerTalk] 6 m beam info needed

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 6 m beam info needed
From: "daniel hearn" <dhearn@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 17:39:41 -0700
I have recently obtained a  6 el 6m yagi and would like to find information on
it. It may be a Hy Gain unit. The boom is 24 1/2 feet long and 2 inches OD..
The boom to mast bracket is stamped out of sheet aluminum and would fit a mast
of 1 5/8  diameter. The element to boom brackets are also stamped sheet
aluminum clamshell type. The DE is split and insulated, with the tubing
slipping into plastic inserts in the stamped bracket. It uses a T match with a
1/2 wave re entrant xfmr. The element spacings starting at the reflector are
47, 39 3/4, 63, 62 1/2, and 71 inches.
  I would very much like to identify the beam and , hopefully , obtain the
suggested element settings. 73, Dan, N5AR