Re: [TowerTalk] polyrod

To: "Tom Rauch" <w8ji@contesting.com>,"Jim Lux" <jimlux@earthlink.net>,"Roger K8RI on Tower" <k8ri-tower@charter.net>,"RICHARD BOYD" <ke3q@msn.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>,"Ken Claerbout" <K4ZW@Staffnet.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] polyrod
From: "Michael Tope" <W4EF@dellroy.com>
Date: Sun, 1 May 2005 09:17:16 -0700
I don't know if Kurt's analysis took this into account, Tom. It would
interesting to see where the break even point occurs between the
effect of the catenary in the insulated steel span and effect of the higher
tensile modulus in the composite guy span. I am CC:ing Kurt on
this message, maybe he can enlighten us.