Re: [TowerTalk] thief

To: Phil Camera <kb9cry@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] thief
From: David Jordan <wa3gin@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 08:41:54 -0400
It's called BUYER BEWARE!   On the radio nets held every week the Net
Control Station typically starts the net by laying out the user
guidelines..."This is a buyer beware net..."  As silly as it might sound
to some of us...there are those folks out there in radio land that still
believe everyone, not most, but everyone is an honest person.  They ship
stuff on trust and most of the time they will not have an issue.
Unfortunately, parenting ain't what it used to be and we now have a few
folks out there that have little of no ethics and feel if a thing isn't
bolted down then it's free to anyone that can haul it away!

Oh Well,
dave
wa3gin