Re: [TowerTalk] Thief

To: Gene WØQFC <erastber@tampabay.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Thief
From: jim@walkersdomain.com
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 08:54:47 -0500
But regarding the Reflector, the issue isn't so much who sends "what" to "whom"
first, but one of determining how and whether these types of topics belong on
the Reflector.

Common sense tells me, if the Reflector is used to conduct buy/sell/trade
transactions then it should also allow one to post when a deal, struck on the
Reflector, goes south.  Can't really have one without the other.

So before we "can" this discussion it needs to be decided whether
buy/sell/trade transactions can be initiated here.  One simple decision is
needed in order to set the future course of the Reflector.

Jim
KB0X