Re: [TowerTalk] Am I asking for trouble? - tower loading

To: "'jknodel M Knodel'" <jknodel@msn.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Am I asking for trouble? - tower loading
From: "W5LT" <W5LT@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 17:11:03 -0500
Did you consider a fold-over tower? The fact that you say you cannot use
guys suggests that you are space limited? I have a very nice motorized 72
ft. fold-over Heights tower, PE rated for 35 sq ft of antennas in a 70mph
wind zone. Tower apex is at 78 ft when erected. You did not say what the
beams were, so hard to judge if something like that would work for you.
73s
Bob, W5LT