Re: [TowerTalk] Vertical vs Beam

To: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Vertical vs Beam
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Sun, 05 Apr 2009 16:48:37 -0400
OK -- I will check them out.

Maybe their 20/40/80  combination (85 feet) might fit in somehow...
or the 100 foot 40/80/160 might if I fold down the ends a bit  (maybe
ten percent each side...)

What I need are more trees and support poles at the corners of
the yard.    I have pondered the notion of installing a 40 foot
wooden utility pole on each corner of the lot.   They would blend
in with the neighbor's trees - sorta look like a tree trunk...

Thanks again. ============  K8JHR  ==============