Re: [TowerTalk] Vertical vs Beam

To: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Vertical vs Beam
From: N6FD <n6fd@mchsi.com>
Date: Sun, 05 Apr 2009 16:44:22 -0700
I managed to get one onto my 110X60 lot with some effort.  It looks more
like a "S" than straight, but gets me on the air.  I feed it as an
offset dipole to get on a number of bands.  I also have a pair of
inverted vees for 30M and 15M.  Unfortunately, the coverage of the house
on the lot won't allow me to put up a tower and beam combination.

Erich, N6FD