Re: [TowerTalk] Single point ground

To: n4zr@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Single point ground
From: Michael Goins <wmgoins@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 09:19:52 -0600
I disconnect everything and ground it to the same plug connected to
ground outside the station. When I operate, I switch them. When
finished, I switch back. Lightning is severely limited in how it can
get into the shack that way and I don't ahve to trust soem device to
shunt it when there is a problem.

Michael Goins, k5wmg
Professor, Writing
University of Texas at San Antonio