Re: [TowerTalk] Baluns/tutorial/notes.

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Baluns/tutorial/notes.
From: Steve Hunt <steve@karinya.net>
Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 16:15:49 +0100
Joe,

* The user can't configure the bottom end of that scale, so that let's
him off the hook.
* You've never seen an AIM display values in that region and nor have I,
so I don't think there's any reason to question the operation of the
instrument.
* I guess that leaves your view that "the equipment/software designer
does not understand SWR"; but I guess someone explained it to him
because he took those scale markings out of recent versions of the software.

Bizarre!

Steve G3TXQ