Re: [TowerTalk] methods of using conduit in the ground for cables

To: <k7awbgoog@gmail.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] methods of using conduit in the ground for cables
From: Guy Molinari <guy_molinari@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 22:30:38 +0000
I assembled the conduit sections by sliding the sections one by one over the
batch of cables.  This batch consisted of 2 runs of 1/2" hard line plus a rope
messenger.   I drilled weep holes on the underside of each section of conduit
as I went.   Then I filled the trench.   I've pulled through 2 runs of RG-11
plus a control cable.   The run is 80' long to one of my towers.

Easy squeezzzy.

73,
Guy N7ZG