Re: [TowerTalk] Spam> Re: methods of using conduit in the ground for cab

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Spam> Re: methods of using conduit in the ground for cables
From: "Kurt Cathcart, KR2C" <Kurt@KuhlRoad.Net>
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2011 14:53:39 -0400
I ran a 4" conduit for my cabling.  I first ran the cables from point A
to point B on the ground and then slid the PVC over the cables.  Once
done I put the conduit/cables in the ground.  From point A to point B
had a natural pitch to the water would run down towards point B.  At
point B I had a Y connection with the egress going to the surface and
the straight end going to a 2' hole filled with stone to deal with the
water.  Seems to work fine so far.