Re: [TowerTalk] slightly OT - Wattmeter suggestion?

To: "TowerTalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] slightly OT - Wattmeter suggestion?
From: "Paul Christensen" <w9ac@arrl.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 12:20:36 -0400
The LP-100A has an "Amp Tune" mode that can be accessed with one button
push.  The PowerMaster is certainly a nice wattmeter -- but it is not
designed with the accuracy (particularly at low power levels) and
temperature tracking characteristics of the LP-100A and Alpha meters.  The
LP-100A more closely approximates the PowerMaster in price with the Alpha
priced for considerably more.

Paul, W9AC