Re: [TowerTalk] 45g Tower

To: "Larry" <w6nws@arrl.net>, "TowerTalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 45g Tower
From: "Gene Fuller" <w2lu@rochester.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2011 12:16:49 -0400
100 feet, if possible, is nice. Great for 40, for 80m halfwave slopers and
160m quarterwave slopers. Pretty good most of the time on 20, especially for
longer paths. Perhaps a little high at times on 15 and 10. A tribander
pointed at the Carib and S A strapped to the side of the tower at 40-50
feet, or better yet on a side gate to also allow covering Eu is a great
supplement.
Gene / W2LU